- 1 lb Organic ground turkey
- 1/2 a Vidalia onion
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tsp of: salt, black pepper, thyme, celery salt, garlic powder
- Garnish with radish (optional)
- In a large pot, heat coconut oil.
- Mince the onion and garlic. Add it to the hot oil.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the ground turkey.
- Stir until crumbled.
- Add in the seasoning mix and riced cauliflower and stir well.
- Once the meat is browned, add in the coconut milk, bring to a simmer and reduce for 5-8 minutes, stirring often.
- Mix in shredded cheese for an extra thick sauce.